Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

CVS

  • Sunday and Monday Only Hershey's, Mars or Nestle Fun Size Candy Bars are $1.50- use $1/2 Hershey's coupon from the 10/12 RedPlum, $1/3 Hershey's coupon from the 9/28 SmartSource or $1 Nestle printable to make for some seriously cheap candy!
  • Bic Comfort 3 Advance Shavers are $4.99, get $4 back in ECBs- use $2 coupon from 9/14 or 10/12 SmartSource to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and ECBs!
  • Nova Max Blood Glucose Monitor is $9.99, get $9.99 back in ECBs- FREE after ECBs
  • SoyJoy Bars are 4/$4, get $4 back in ECBs when you buy 4- use $3/5 printable to make this a MONEYMAKER!
  • 2 GB Kodak Memory Card is $14.99, get $5 back in ECBs- $9.99 after ECBs
  • 8 count Advil LiquiGels are $.99- use $1 printable to make them FREE after coupon

Walgreens

  • Combos are $.99- use $1/2 from the 9/7 RedPlum to make them $.50 each after coupon

Kroger

Tuesday there is a special 4pm to Midnight sale; here are some deals that are for this sale only:

  • Nestle, Mars or Hershey's Snack Sized Candy Bars are $1.47- use $1/2 Hershey's coupon from the 10/12 RedPlum, $1/3 Hershey's coupon from the 9/28 SmartSource or $1 Nestle printable to make for some seriously cheap candy!
  • Kroger Buns are $.50
  • Big K 2 Liters are $.39
  • 3 count Carmel Apples are $.99

Here are the regular weekly deals:

  • Kellogg's Pop Tarts are $1.79- use $.55 coupon from the 10/12 RedPlum to make them $.79
  • Hot, Lean or Croissant Pockets are $1.67- use $.50 coupon from the 9/28 SmartSource to make them $.67
  • Bananas are $.38/lb
  • Purex Laundrey Detergent is $1.99- use $.50 from the 8/10 SmartSource, $.35 in the 10/5 SmartSource or $.50 printable to make it $.99 or $1.29
  • Select Varieties of Campbell's Soup are $1 (I hate it when they don't tell me specifics)- use (maybe) $.40/2 in the 9/7 and 9/21 SmartSource, $.40/4 Cream Soups from the 10/12 SmartSource to make them $.60 or $.80 each (maybe)

Meijer

  • Buy 2 Nabisco Oreos, Cakesters or Big Soft Cookies for $5 and get a FREE Gallon of Milk (This is my FAVORITE sale, I want free milk, so I HAVE to buy Oreos, I don't want to, but I HAVE to!)
  • Frosted Mini Wheats are $2.50- use $1 printable from the coupons.com widget on my site or from the All You Magazine to make them $1.50 (not great, but not bad either)
  • Apples are $.79/lb
  • Dynamo Liquid Laundry Detergent is $13.99 BUT it's B1G2 FREE making it $4.66 each
  • Aunt Millies Bread is $.99
  • Mrs Smith's or Edward's Singles Pies are 1/2 Price- use $1/2 to get some cheap, yummy pie slices
  • Meijer Large Eggs are $.99/dozen
  • Huggies Wipes are $2 each- use $.50 from home mailers to make them $1
  • Select Baby Beginning Packaged Layette and Bibs are B1G2 free
  • Munchkin Infant or Toddler Feeding Accessories are B1G1 50% off

Happy Savings!

2 Comments:

Lori said...

Sherry do you have any idea why my coupon won't print for SoyJoy bars. I HAVE NOT PRINTED and it tells me I have. I'm fustrated.

Also, I have given you a shout out on my blog, which you already know, just following the "rules of Tag"

Saving Sherry said...

Lori-
Sometimes they just do that. I think that sometimes it means that the print limit for that specific coupon has been reached. Let me look around and see if I can find another link. . .