Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saving Sherry's Message to All

Hello All! Just wanted to let you know that the round-up is going to be a little late this week. My parents were in town for the end of the week, I switched all of the boys clothes from summer to winter, I was at 2 parties today, my in-laws are in town now and my children's choir at church is doing 2 performances tomorrow. Whew. I'm tired after just typing all of that.

So, please bear with me as I get up my posts. If you are doing CVS I know there are some Sunday and Monday only deals so you will want to go pick them up ASAP because they are free and Halloween related so they will sell out fast. CVS (at least my CVS) doesn't give rain checks for Sunday and Monday only sales, so get there early.

Please feel free to check any of the blogs I follow for deals this week (down the left side of my blog). They are all great women and will steer you in the right direction. I will try to get my deals up by Monday sometime, but Drew doesn't have school on Monday, so we will see if I actually have time or not.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! As always, Happy Savings!

0 Comments: