Thursday, October 30, 2008

Saving Money at Target

I just found an awesome deal for you all! First, go to my coupon widget on the right side of my blog. You have to scroll down a while to find it. When you get there print off the B1G1 Free Glade Scented Oil Candle coupon. You should be able to print it 2 times. Go ahead, do it now, I'll wait.

Back so soon? Okay, you now need to check your coupons and see if you have any of the blinkie coupons for $2 off the Glade Scented Oil Candles. I found them at Kroger by the Glade stuff. The blinkie machine has been set up there forever giving out the same $2 coupon. If you don't have these coupons, it's okay, you'll still get them for free, you just won't make money.

Okay, now go to Target and find the Glade Scented Oil Candles in the special holiday scents. They are in a special package and at my Target they were on an end cap instead of with the other Glade stuff. Get 4 of the special scents and head to the front of the store to check out. You will now be making money (or at least getting some free stuff). Here's the math:

$10 (4 x $2.50) Glade Scented Oil Candles
-$5 2 B1G1 Free coupons
-$4 2 $2 coupons
-$5 Target Gift Card for buying $10 of Glade Holiday Scented products
=
-$4

That's right! You just made $4! As I said, even if you don't have the $2 coupons you still get them for FREE! I've heard through the grape vine that there are more B1G1 and $2 coupons inside the packages so you can just roll the deal until you get tired or until your Target runs out of the candles! Thanks to Mercedes for alerting me to the deal!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: