Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Saving Money at Kmart


I made it to Kmart for Super Double Week on Monday and I haven't shared everything I bought yet. Everything you see here I bought for under $13. AND I got a $3 Catalina to use on my next order, in essence, all of this was only $10! Pictured is:
  • 6 bags of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • 2 bags of Skittles
  • 2 bags of M&Ms
  • 2 bags of MilkyWays
  • 2 bags of Twix
  • 3 Gillette Shampoos
  • 2 Dove Conditioners
  • 2 Dove Shampoos
  • 3 Buddies Soaps
  • 4 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 2 bottles of Visine
  • 4 Glade Candle holders
  • 4 bottles of SoBe
  • 2 Johnson & Johnson Gauze
  • 1 Johnson & Johnson Tape

The total before coupons was in the $130 range. I think I'm totally ready to start my next donation box AND I'm completely set for Halloween!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: