Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

CVS

  • Breeze2 Blood Glucose Monitor is $14.99, get $10 back in ECBs- use the up to $30 coupon from the 3/16 or 6/1 SmartSource to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and ECBs! (They will adjust the value of the coupon down to $14.99) (limit1)
  • Colgate Max Fresh is $2.99, get $2 in ECBs- use $1 coupon from the 9/28 SmartSource, $1 printable here, or the $1 coupon in the September All You Magazine to make it FREE after coupon and ECBs! (limit 2)
  • Always Infinity Pads (14-18 ct) is $4.98, get $4.98 back in ECBs making it FREE after ECBs. (limit 1)
  • Bic Soleil is $5.99, get $4 back in ECBs- use the $2 coupon here to make it FREE after coupon and ECBs! (limit 5)
  • Colgate Toothbrushes are $.99- use $1 coupon in the September All You Magazine to make them FREE!
  • AquaFresh Toothpaste is $.99- use $.75 printable here to make it $.24.
  • Glaceau Vitamen Water (32 oz) is $3.29, get $3.29 back in ECBs making it FREE after ECBs.

Walgreens

  • Crest Toothpaste is $1.99- use the $1 coupon in the 9/28 P&G insert AND the $1 coupon in the October EasySaver Book to make it FREE after both coupons!
  • Oral B Indicator Toothbrushes are $1.99- use the $.75 coupon in the 9/28 P&G insert and the $1 coupon in the October EasySaver Book to make it $.24 after both coupons.
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Max Fresh Starter Kit is $3.99- use $3 coupon in the 9/7 SmartSource AND submit it for the $1.50 October rebate to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and rebate! (limit 4)
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Wipes are $2.50- buy 2, use the B1G1 Free printable here PLUS the $1 rebate to make them $.25 a piece after coupon and rebate! (limit 6)
  • Glade 4oz candles are $1.99- use $1 coupon from the 9/14 SmartSource and submit for $1 rebate to make them FREE after coupon and rebate! (limit 10)

Target

  • Huggies Snug & Dry or Supreme Natural Fit Diapers (Mega Packs) are on sale for $18.99, buy 2 and receive a $5 Target Gift Card- buy 2 use 2 $2 coupons from the 9/28 SmartSource, after coupons and Gift Card, this makes them about $.18 each for the Snug & Dry (size 3) or $.21 each for the Supreme.
  • Huggies Pulls Ups are on sale for $15.59, buy 2 and receive a $5 Target Gift Card- buy 2 use 2 $2 coupons from the 9/28 SmartSource to make them $.25 each for the 2T/3T size.

So far this week, I'm not feeling the love from Kroger or Meijer, so I will start a new post if I spot any good deals there. Please let me know if you see anything I missed!

Happy Savings!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori said:
Sherry, I've quiet a few days, so here is my question: If I don't have the smart source, redplum or any other coupons like my daughter cut them out and used it, is there a way I can get these coupons printed out at HOME?

I hope your entire family is back to normal soon.

Lori said...

WALGREENS: If anyone is reading this from Mishawaka, IN the NEW Walgreens is offering 20 free prints w/ coupon. Also there is a$25 gc for transfered or new RX. Along with several other great bargains. BTW This store is 4.5 hrs away from Cincinnati area. I've been visiting my sister a few days.

Saving Sherry said...

Lori-
Unfortunately, no, you can't print them out at home. If you really want those specific coupons the best way to get more is to buy them. See my post on How to Acquire a Stash of Coupons for websites to help. Or, if the coupons are from yesterday's paper, some stores sell the Sunday paper all week. I know a Kroger near me that does.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help!

I LOVE traveling only to find new and great deals that I couldn't have gotten at home! Thanks for the tip!