Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saving Money at Meijer


Rumor has it (and rumor is usually pretty accurate) that there is a Catalina deal going on at Meijer on Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats. Buy 2, get a $1 Catalina. Buy 3, get a $3 Catalina. Here is the great deal for some of those $1 coupons you printed off my site. (If you haven't printed them yet, see my post here for the details.)


You can print off more $1 coupons here. (Rumor has it that some people are printing up to 6 per computer!)


Now, I wish these were part of the 2/$4 sale, but alas they are not. The Catalina deal runs through November 2. So, you can use the coupons now or you can hold onto them and wait for a sale on Frosted Mini Wheats.


BUT make sure you print the coupons NOW!! As I said in my other post, these are really good coupons and they might disappear soon so make sure you get yours!


Happy Savings!

0 Comments: