Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saving Money with Vocalpoint

I have really enjoyed being a member of Vocalpoint. If you are not a member I suggest you sign up. It is free and you get to try some really great stuff. Not to mention the coupons they send you! Here is info straight from the Vocalpoint site:


Once you start hearing from us, you can begin to:
Make a difference - by checking out the stuff we send and sharing your honest opinions with us and other real women like yourself, you can help determine what
type of things we send out in the future.
Get involved -when you get a newsletter in your inbox or something in the mail, read the info, try out the samples, answer the surveys, join in the conversations and
tell us what you think.
Share what you know -help the people you care about by sharing info they'd find useful to help make their lives easier.

In the past I have received Kashi samples and coupons that I used to get Kashi Cereal for free at Target. Today I received a Venus Embrace Smooth 5 Razor with $4 coupons to share with my friends! Be sure to check Vocalpoint out!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: