Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saving Money at Meijer


Okay, I mentioned Mini Wheats in my Weekly Round-Up, but little did I know what a great deal it actually was! I heard through the grape vine that if you buy 4 boxes of Mini Wheats this is what will happen:


4 Boxes of Mini Wheats $10
- $4 from the 4 coupons your printed from my site
- $2 automatically deducted from your total
- $3 Catalina that is good on your next order
= $1 for 4 boxes of Mini Wheats! That's $.25 each! Now, that's a good deal!


As I said, I heard this through the grape vine and I actually haven't tried it out myself, but I'm sure going to give it a try as soon as my husband gets home from work! My son LOVES this cereal! He calls it "Gamaw's Cereal" because it's the kind my mom eats!


Happy Savings!

3 Comments:

Lori said...

ok, waiting to hear about the "trial run" at Meijer.

Have you hunted to find me another way to print my soyjoy coupons. Has anyone else had a problem with these not printing out? Off to Kroger for pop and Glade...Glade again.

Saving Sherry said...

Lori-
I think they pulled the coupon. I can't get it to print now either and I hadn't printed it out. They must have figured us out! :)

Lori said...

That really was a steal. Too bad, oh well still free, and we all love free.