Thursday, October 30, 2008

Saving Money at Meijer


There are 2 deals at Meijer that I failed to mention to you. Sorry about that. I thought I did, but when I was checking something on my Weekly Round-Up I realized they weren't there. Better late than never, I guess!


  • Jell-O- Jell-O Gelatin is on sale for $.50. Meijer MealBox has a coupon for $1.50 off 2 boxes of Jello. Why? I don't know, but I'll enjoy it while it's there. When you buy 4 boxes of Jello you get a Catalina for $2 off your next order. The catch is: Meijer MealBox Coupons specifically say 1 per transaction. So, you may or may not be able to do this deal. I have asked a manager at the store I shop at and he has given me the green light to use 2 coupons per transaction so I can do this deal. I don't mind getting paid $3.00 to buy 4 boxes of Jell-O.

  • Mrs. Smith's Whole Pies are on sale for $3.99 (That's 1/2 price). Meijer MealBox has a coupon for $1 off a whole pie. That makes it $2.99 for an entire pie. I don't think I can make one for that price!

I think those are all the great deals I missed. Please let me know if you find more!


Happy Savings!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry, I did this deal today and it printed the $2.00 cat on 3 boxes so I only had to use one coupon.