Thursday, October 9, 2008

Saving Money with Glade

Okay, remember in my Weekly Round-Up I said I wasn't feeling the love from Kroger and Meijer? I TOTALLY changed my mind! They are AWESOME! Well, Kroger and Meijer in conjunction with Glade. The Catalina deal for the Glade Scented Gel Warmers ended last week. This week started a Catalina deal for the Glade Scented Oil Warmers! Not as great as last time, but we can totally make it work for us. Regular price at my Kroger is $4.49, buy 1 and receive a $4 Catalina to use on your next order. But, use the B1G1 Free coupon from the 9/28 SmartSource and you pay $4.49 and get $8 to use on your next order! That's an awesome deal!

This program is valid at many stores, it has been reported to be working at Kroger, Meijer, Safeway, K-Mart, Giant Eagle, Pic-N-Save and Stop & Shop. (Thanks for the list Crystal!)

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: