Thursday, October 23, 2008

100th Post and 10th Anniversary



This weekend is the Duke Energy Children's Museum's 10th Anniversary! If you live in the Cincinnati area be sure to check it out! Here are some of the details:

  • The celebration has already started because the major celebration is the Clifford Exhibit.
  • A special collection drive is going all for an entire year to collect 100,000 dimes
  • Friday and Saturday there will be Chemistry Demonstrations (This is inside info, not mentioned on anything else, I know the gal who is doing the demos on Friday. If you see her, tell her Happy Birthday!) I hear ice cream will be made!
  • Grammy Nominated Children's Recording Artist Zak Morgan will be preforming at 12:30 and 3 on Saturday and at 2:30 on Sunday. If you are a Museum Member there are special Meet and Greet times with Zak as well.
  • There will also be "special Birthday treats". I don't know what those will be, but I think it will be fun to find out!

This is also my 100th post here at Saving Sherry! Thank you all for keeping up with all that has been going on the last 2 months! I truly enjoy hearing from all of you. Please feel free to leave a comment to drop me an e-mail anytime!

Happy Savings!

1 Comment:

Becky said...

Alrighty lady...I got tagged and you know I would not leave you out!!! Get to work! Check out my site below for more details.

Becky
http://nickels-n-dimes.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html