Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Saving Money with My Site


I was checking to see what coupons were in my coupons.com widget and guess what I found?! A B1G1 Free on Glade Scented Oil Candle Warmer! You need to run to my coupon widget on the right side of my site to print this out! You should be able to print 2 per computer. Go! Do it now before they are all gone then you can come back and I'll tell you about the deal you can use them on.


Back? Okay, now take those coupons and go to Kroger or Meijer and use them to buy 4 Glade Scented Oil Warmers. You will pay $9.38 plus tax out of pocket (OOP) BUT you will get $16 in Catalinas to use on your next order! You just made $6 just by reading my site! OR to make more bang for your buck, divide it up into 2 orders. Spend $4.69 plus tax then turn around and use one of the $4 Catalinas to help pay for your next order, saving you even more money. Aren't I good to you?


Now, I personally will be using these coupons at Kroger, let me tell you why. Meijer has a line on their Catalinas that says "1 per transaction." Which means that technically you can only use 1. Sometimes a cashier will let you use more, but you're really not supposed to. Kroger does not have this line on their Catalinas. You can use as many as you want in an order. I personally prefer to buy things that produce Catalinas at Kroger for this reason.


Happy Savings!

0 Comments: