Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Saving Money on PopTarts


My friend was complaining to me that she didn't have any of the $1/2 PopTarts coupons that I talked about in my Weekly Round-Up. So, being the good friend that I am I poured over the world wide web until I found a printable coupon for her. Since all of you are becoming my good friends, I thought I would share it with you as well. First, I will remind you of the AMAZING deal Target has right now!

Buy 4 Kellogg 12 ct. PopTarts (or some other stuff) get a $5 Target Gift Card.

Buy 4 boxes of PopTarts
- 2 $1/2 Kellogg printable coupon or from the Kellogg insert
- 4 $.50 printable Target Coupon (available to Hot Coupon World members)
That equals $5 out of pocket and you recieve a $5 gift card! FREE POPTARTS!!!!

You should be able to print 2 coupons per computer at the bricks printable site and you can print as many as you want. Even without the $1/2 coupon, just using the Target Coupon, you can get PopTarts for $.50 a box! This is one amazing deal! It's while supplies last, so print out some coupons and run to your nearest Target!

Update! While continuing to pour over the world wide web I found a $1/1 printable coupon for Keebler Fudge Shop Cookies, which falls under the "or some other stuff" mentioned above! Add this coupon to the deal and it just keeps getting sweeter!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: