Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

This week's Round-Up is a day early because I am vacationing in Indiana with my family for my Birthday weekend. Due to my traveling, I'm using online ads instead of the paper ones I normally use, so I am less confident in my deal spotting. That being said, here are the deals I've spotted for this week:

CVS
-CoverGirl Wetsticks are $5.99, get $5.99 back in Extra Care Bucks, making them FREE, but, to sweeten the deal use a B1G1 CoverGirl Lip product coupon in the 8/31 P&G insert to get 2 FREE after coupon and ECBs!! (limit 1) OR
-CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lip Color is B1G1 FREE, use the coupon mentioned above to get 2 FREE Outlast All Day Lip Colors! (No limit on this one, buy extra papers!)
-Colgate Total is $2.99, get $2 back in ECBs, use a $1 coupon from the 7/27 Smart Source insert or the $1.50 coupon found in several of the recent All You Magazines to get FREE toothpaste!
-Kashi Go Lean Bars are $1, use the $2 printable here to make them FREE!
-Atkins Bars are $1, use the $1 coupon in the 8/17 Smart Source to make them FREE!

Walgreens
-Lifesavers and Cremesavers are B1G1 free, use the B1G1 free coupon in the 6/8 Smart Source insert to get 2 bags Free!!
-Bayer Aspirin is $2.99, B1G1 Free, use 2 of the $1 coupons in the 7/27 Red Plum insert to make them $.50 each!
-Ink Jet Refills are 1/2 price this week! That makes a black refill $5 and a color refill $7.50!

Target
-PopTarts are 4/$9, use the $1/2 coupons from the Kellogg insert and the $.50/1 Target printable coupon (available to Hot Coupon World members here, it is free to join) AND get a $5 gift card when you buy 4. So buy 4 boxes, use 2 $1/2 coupons, 4 $.50 coupons and spend $5, making it basically FREE after the gift card! Awesome!!!!

Meijer
-Aunt Millies Bread is B1G2 Free, use 3 of the $.35 coupons from the 8/24 Smart Source (I think that's where they were) to make them an awesome deal!
-Huggies and Pampers tub wipes are 2/$4, use the $.50 coupon from 8/24 Smart Source insert to make them $1 each!
-Dynamo Laundry Detergent is B1G2 Free, use the $1/2 coupon in the 7/20 Smart Source to make it $11.99 for 3!
-Capri Sun are 4/$7, buy 4 and get a $3 on your next order Catalina, making them $1 each!
-Thomas English Muffins are B1G1 free, use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/11 Smart Source to make them ???
-Meijer Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts frozen and in a bag are B1G1 free, making them
$7.49 each!
-Eckrich Smoked Sausage or Gillers are B1G2 Free making them $1.33 each!
-Kool-Aid is 20/$2 if you need to use any of your coupons from the August All You Magazine.

Kroger
(SALE DOESN'T START UNTIL TUESDAY- because of the Holiday)
-Chef Boyardee Pasta is 10/$10, use the $.35/3 coupon from the 8/2 Smart Source or the $1/3 printable here to make them a good deal!
-Hunt's Snack Pack Pudding is 10/$10, use the $.30/2 or the $1/4 coupons from the 8/3 Smart Source to make them a good deal!

That's all I see so far, I'll try to update more when I actually have an ad in hand tomorrow, please feel free to post a comment or e-mail me if you find deals I missed!

Happy Savings!

2 Comments:

Papaw said...

You should be a writer--but I believe we have said that all your life. And I still remember the first time I saw you getting on a school bus and you will always be that little girl to me.

Anonymous said...

If anyone shops at Bigg's, they have their toddler summer clothes on clearance for $1.99. They still have lots of sizes and colors. They also had bathings suits, sizes 2T-5T for $3.99.