Monday, August 11, 2008

Make your house smell better while still Saving Time

If you're like me and you have small children, your house probably smells something like mine does, yucky! I am a huge user of Fabreeze, but sometimes when company is coming over or it's been an especially stinky day I like to put dryer sheets under my air vents. This is something I started doing in college when I lived in the dorms. It makes everything smell clean and fresh. I've also heard of people stuffing old panty hose with potpourri and putting that in their air ducts. Do you have any quick and easy tips to make your house smell good? Leave your tips in the comments area. I'm always looking for ways to make the dirty diaper smell go away!

Happy Savings!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to put drops of peppermint oil on my lightbulbs. Everytime I turn on the light it heats up the oil and releases the smell.