Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello World

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog. I'm Sherry.

I named my blog Saving Sherry because this blog is (hopefully) going to:

1. Save Sherry's Money (shopping tips and coupon techniques)

2. Save Sherry's Time (tips to cooks, clean and anything else I can find, faster)

3. Save Sherry's Sanity (tips about most everything else)

I am a Christian, a wife to my amazing husband, Rob, a mother to my beautiful, wonderful boys, Drew (3, this month) and Jake (7 months). My college degree says that I am a Music Teacher but my real job is staying home with those wonderful boys and raising them to the best of my ability. Life is full and interesting. We are never bored in our house!

Well, that's the quick intro to me. I hope that you stick around with me and that not only will this site help Save Sherry, but help save you too!

3 Comments:

Papaw said...

I like the way you placed Christ first in your bio. You will be blessed!

couponkingswife said...

Hi Sherry,

I'm so glad you are doing this! It will save me time after I go back to work.

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Good luck in this bloggy world, Sherry! Thanks for putting Mommy Snacks on your blog roll - and let me know if you have any questions about blogger (or anything else for that matter).

This is so much fun and rewarding!