Monday, August 11, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

I'll try to post my Weekly-Round-Up on Sunday in the future, but since I'm new to this and I was out of town this weekend Monday will have to do this time. My Weekly Round-Up will be a list of the stores that I will be hitting and what good deals I'll be picking up. So, here goes:

Kroger:

  • Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs (see post below for deal)
  • $1 Pillsbury Rolls, Biscuits or Crusts- coupons were in the 7/13 and 8/10 SS; printable coupons for crescent rolls and Grands biscuits are here and here. You should be able to print 2 coupons from each site. Coupons make the prices range from $.30 to $.70
  • $1 Crest Toothpaste- Coupons in the 8/3 P&G insert for $.75, double to make this FREE

Meijer

  • Aunt Millie's Bread is B1G1- Coupons from the 8/10 RP (use 2 coupons) make it $.60 each
  • General Mills Cereal is 3/$5- Coupons can be found from my side widget from coupons.com for $.55 for Cheerios; $.75 for flavored Cheerios; $.75 for Total; and $.75 for CoCo Puffs. There were also $1/3 coupons in the 8/10 SS. Buy 3 boxes and get a Meijer Reusable Tote for FREE.
  • French's Mustard- $1, use the printable here for $.50= FREE
  • $2 Meijer Frozen Potatoes- $1 coupon in the Meijer Mealbox= $1 a bag
  • Kool-Aid is $.10, buy 3 and use the awesome coupons from the All You Magazine (see previous post) and get Wheat Thins, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs, Kraft Singles, Kraft Dressing or Crystal Light FREE

CVS

  • Alavert is $5.99 and you get $3 in ECBs- use $4 printable here to make it a Money-Maker after ECBs! (ECBs are limit 1 per card.)
  • Colgate Total is $2.99 and B1G1- use 2 $1 coupons from the 7/27 SS to make it $.50 each

Walgreens

  • Bic Ultra Round Pens are $.50- use my sidebar widget to get coupons for $1/2 or use the coupons from the 8/3 SS= FREE
  • AquaFresh Toothpaste is $2.19 and B1G1-use 2 $.75 printable here = $.35 each
  • Wrigley's Gum- Use Walgreen's Coupon in ad for $.59 and the B1G1 coupon from 8/3 SS= $.30 each

Rite Aid

  • Garnier Brilliant Shine Glistening Drops are $2.99= FREE after Single Check Rebate

Those are all the deals that I'll be picking up this week! Please send me any deals I missed and I'll add them to the list.

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: