Friday, September 5, 2008

Saving Money at Meijer


I keep seeing new deals at Meijer and I thought I would let you guys all know about the great stuff I am reading. There is an AMAZING deal on Powerade, it gets kinda complicated because of all the different ways you can do this deal, but stick with me and I will break everything down for you. Thanks to moonflower on Hot Coupon World for initially bring this to my attention.

Easy
Powerade is on sale for $.59 a piece. If you buy 6 Powerade Zeros you will get a $4 Catalina to use at Meijer on your next order. 6x.59=$3.54. Spent $3.54 up front and then you can use the $4 Catalina to buy 6 more Powerade Zeros. Rinse and Repeat until you have enough drinks to make you happy.

Easy + 1
Buy 6 Powerade Zeros as listed above but use the $.75 or $1 coupons found in the 6/7 or 7/13 Smart Source. That will take the price of your initial investment down.

Getting Harder
If you buy 10 Glaceau Vitamin Waters (on sale 10/$10) you get 5 Powerades for free. There are tearpads out there for $1/1 Vitamin Waters. Should you be lucky enough to find these tearpads (send me some if you do, please) and you take 10 coupons, you can get 10 Vitamin Waters, 5 Powerade Zeros and a $3 OYNO (on your next order) coupon for FREE.

Genius Level Couponer
Use these coupons in any combination you want to:
- $.75 or $1 off Powerade
- $1 off Glaceau Vitamin Water
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Powerade or Vitamin Water (8/24 Smart Source)

Don't forget that Powerade is a Coke product, meaning you can get $10 off a pair of athletic shoes!

This is limit 1 per transaction, so you can do it more than once, just not more than once at a time. Anyway you go, this is a great deal. Kroger is also doing the OYNO Catalina on Powerade Zeros, they just aren't doing the addition of the Vitamin Water.

Question? Leave a comment or e-mail me, I'm here to help you save!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: