Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Saving Money at K-Mart


Okay, my head is exploding! I was working on the Frozen Food coupons at Meijer when I found out that my local K-Marts are actually participating in the Super Double Coupons this time around! YEA!!! That means if I take in a $2 coupon, they will double it, that's right ladies and gentlemen, I said double a $2 coupon to take $4 off that item! The possibilities are staggering! Here are some deals that I have matched up with the ad, I will actually be in a store in the morning, coupon binders in hand to figure out if I can get any more deals and then I will try to quickly get another update out to let all of you local readers what to run and buy!


  • Tide is $3 after the $1 coupon in the 9/28 P&G insert
  • Colgate Total Toothpaste is FREE after $1.50 coupon from All You Magazine
  • Gillette Shampoo or Conditioner is FREE after $2 coupon from the 9/28 insert
  • Kotex Panty Liners are FREE after $.75 coupon in the 7/20 SmartSource
  • Pert Plus is FREE after $1.50 coupon
  • Suave Deodorant is $.29 after $.75 coupon
  • Ziploc Storage Containers are $.50 each after $1.50/2 coupon

Other GREAT coupons to use but I don't yet know about the prices:

  • $2 Pull-Ups
  • $1.50 Pampers
  • Make-Up coupons are great!

There is also a $5/$50 coupon that K-Mart will e-mail to you for signing up to receive e-mails from them.

There are some rules:

  1. Only 4 like coupons (i.e. only 4 $1 Tide coupons)
  2. 75 coupons per transaction
  3. Internet Printables are probably a no-go, but you can always try! Corporate is apparently saying it is up to the store managers whether or not they accept them.

Okay, this is all my brain can handle tonight. I will update tomorrow, hopefully! I'm so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight! It's like Christmas Eve in the Saving Sherry house tonight!

Happy Savings!

7 Comments:

Lori said...

This is not K-mart related but I wanted you to know my awsome deal I got yesterday at Kroger: I took your advice on the BOGO Glade plugins coupopn and they didn't have any single warmer/refils so they sold me a three pack for 1.89 + I got the extra one FREE plus I went to service desk and asked for my $2 catalina I was almost going to let the $2 slide cause of my remarkable deal but the service guy insisted I tell him what was up. He gave me a $2 gift card. Thanks a ton for the advice!

Saving Sherry said...

I am so glad! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

awesome blog!
sherry... did you go to kmart for this yet and did they accept your online self printed coupons!?!?
I'm going tonight after work!
weeeeee...

Anonymous said...

Here are some other deals we found:

Glade essential oil holiday candle holder. $2.99 Free after coupon

Peter Pan Peanut Butter $2.49 = $.49 after $.1.00 coupon in All You magazine.

Easy Mac $1.00 each= Use with $1.00 off 2 for Free Easy Mac!

Jane eyeliner (there are probably other Jane items as well). $3.99 use with Jane coupon in All You September magazine. Free after coupon

Handy Pac pudding 4 pack $1.00 each use with .75 off 2 in All You magazine for $.25 each

:) Thanks Sherry,

Hannah

Anonymous said...

I'm back to say I called my Kmart and yes yes yes they accept printed online couponsssss....

Saving Sherry said...

Thanks for the additions Hannah! Do you know WHICH All You the pudding coupons were in? I can't find them and Hot Coupon World and I apparently are not getting along today!

Anonymous- I'm glad they are taking IPs (Internet Printables), I didn't try it my first run. I may try it tomorrow when I go AGAIN. I had 1 IP I was going to try, then I realized it was expired. Oh well, guess I didn't need that cookie dough with Reeces Pieces! Rob said my cookies are WAY better anyway and that made up for the disappointment of the expired coupon!

Anonymous said...

I think it was september. it was on card stock- it looked like one of those mail off for a subscription post cards in the middle of magazines. it might have been august.