Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saving Sherry's Weekly Round-Up

Well, I'm feeling slightly better. I'll hopefully get the round-up finished tonight so I can take a nap before I go to teach my children's choir tomorrow night. Having a cold really zaps your energy!


Walgreens

  • Twin Pack Speed Stick is $1.99 after $2 in-store coupon- buy 2 and use $1/2 from the 9/7 SmartSource to get 4 deodorants for $3 (limit 2)
  • Irish Spring is $1.99 after $2 in-store coupon for 8 pack bars and 18oz body wash (limit 2)
  • Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste is $.99 after in-store coupon- use $1 from Sept. All You Magazine or use the printable FREE after coupon! (limit 2)
  • Trident Xtra Care Gum is $.99- use a BOGO free from the 7/20 SmartSource and a $.75 from the August All You Magazine to get 2 packs for $.24
  • Garnier Fructis is 3/$10- buy 6, use 6 $1 coupons from the 7/20 SmartSource or 8/24 Red Plum bring your total to $14, submit your receipt for an EasySaver Rebate of $10 (#12- $10 back when you buy $20 in Garnier Products) bringing your final total to $4 for 6 bottles of shampoo!
  • There are some seriously good deals for Glade products. Many are on sale for $1.99 and can be submitted for an EasySaver Rebate of $1 each- there are so many deals I can't work them all our for you, be sure to look into it and if you have any questions or need help, leave a comment or e-mail me
  • Nestle Morsels are $1.99- use the $.55 printable here to make them $1.44 each OR there is a $1.50 printable found here. Caution- I tried 3 times to print out this coupon and each time it said I had reached my limit (I've never printed it before), on the 4th try I was able to print out 2-who knows what's going on with that, but you can try it too! This would make it $.49 EACH!!!!

CVS

  • Purex Laundrey Detergent is $2.99, get $1 back in ECBs- use $.50/1 or $1/2 from the 8/24 SmartSource to make them $1.49 after coupons and ECBs (limit 5)
  • GUM Go Between Flossers 75 ct are $2.50 get $1 in ECBs- use $1 coupon from the 8/3 Red Plum to make them $.50 EACH after coupon and ECBs! (other GUM products are included, but this is the one that excited me since my husband uses these regularly) (limit 5)
  • Aleve D 10 ct is $3.99, get $3 back in ECBs- use the $1 printable here to get them FREE after coupon and ECBs (limit 1)
  • Children's Tylenol or Motrin Cold is $5.99 get $1 back in ECBs- use $1 Tylenol coupon in the 7/27 SmartSource or $1 printable or $1 Motrin printable making them $3.99 after coupon and ECBs (limit 5)

Meijer

  • Select Kellogg Cereals or Nutrigrain Bars are 5/$10, buy 5 and get a FREE gallon of milk, various coupons are available, some in my coupon widget to the right.

Kroger

  • Pork Ribs $1.99/lb- yummy in the crock pot!

That's all I see for now. If I see anything else tomorrow when I actually had the ads in my hand (I'm sooo a "paper in hand" kind of person), I will update! Please leave a comment or e-mail me with any deals I missed!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: