Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Saving Money at Kroger and Meijer

Oh have I found some deals for you! I'm feeling the love from Kroger this week. I don't know how I have missed these deals, but now that I know about them, I'm stocking up! There are 2 deals that are worth making the trip, but make them in this order:

  1. Glade PlugIns Scented Gel Warmer are $1.87. When you buy 1 you get a Catalina for $2 off your next order. Umm, did I just make $.13? Why yes, I did. Wanna make more? Use the B1G1 free coupon from this pasts weeks SmartSource insert or the printable here to pay $1.87 for 2 PlugIns and get $4 off your next order. Umm, yeah, sounds like a plan to me. Now use the Catalinas you just got to buy
  2. Old El Paso. Like Tacos? Old El Paso is part of Kroger's "Buy 15 get $3 off your order" deal this week. Taco shells are 10/$10 and many shells have peelies on them to get a seasoning packet free when you buy any 2 Old El Paso products. So, buy 10 packs of taco shells and 5 packs of seasoning and use 5 peelie stickers to get the seasoning free, PLUS you get $3 off your order. Grand total: $7 Use the cats you just got from your PlugIns and the total just keeps going down!

Meijer is making me kinda happy this week. Not as happy as they have recently been making me, but I love free, so they are doing okay. You need to get the Buy any 3 Johnson's Products coupon that has the word Buddies on it. You go to Meijer, buy 3 Johnson's Buddies Bars of soap for $.99 each and use the coupon to get them free. A Catalina will print out for the exact same coupon you just used. Keep going until they run out of soap or you think you have enough stock. My kids can't use it but my husband and I love this stuff. It's the soap that has the "wash cloth" cover on it and it smells like watermelon.

Seen any deals I've missed? Please let me know. I'm always on the lookout for new deals!

Happy Savings!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry, this is baldscreen from cincymoms. Thanks for posting about the glade deal. :)