Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursdays! Please join us by posting your Thankful Thursdays on your blog and linking back up with this blog! Please use the above Thankful Thursday icon, you can grab the code from the bottom of this post or go here to get it. Don't have a blog? That's okay too! Just leave your Thankful Thursday message in the comments section! Thanks for participating! I'm thankful for all of you!

I am thankful for my ever-amusing son. Today is his Halloween Party at school and he dressed up as Woody from Toy Story for the 2nd year in a row. As he was getting on the bus he turned to me and said "Mommy, don't bring Jake to the party, bring Buzz! Don't forget Mommy!" His subtle way of reminding me to dress his brother up! I'm pretty sure he thinks he's been in charge since the day he was born! He's so funny!

I'm thankful that my husband is enjoying his new job.

I'm thankful that my husband and I finally agreed on a name for the new baby! I thought this poor boy would be "Baby Boy" for the rest of his life! Okay, maybe we still have a while to pick out a name, but I like being able to call him something other than baby!

I'm thankful that my walls are finally painted! It's been a year in plans (well, mostly in procrastinating!) and now they are finished and look beautiful!

I am thankful for poopy diapers. Even though I don't like to change them, they mean that my son is healthy and growing!

I am thankful for each and every person who reads this! Thanks for visiting Saving Sherry! You are the ones who make it all worth it!

What are YOU thankful for? Be sure to grab my code here:






1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to have a wonderful wife.

I am thankful to have a job. And thankful for getting to play in the lab today.