Monday, October 5, 2009

Target Shopping List for the Week of Oct 4


Mott's Juice (64 oz) or Applesauce (6 pk) is $1.75
Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 5
$.75 each after GC

Rubbermaid 18 Gallon Roughneck Storage Totes are $5.99
Get a $5 Target Gift Card wyb 3
$4.32 each after GC
(Okay, apparently I somehow was looking at someone else's Target ad. This is a regional deal and I am not in that region. I am sad.)

Snuggle Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets are $3.99
$3 in the 10/4 RP
$.99 after coupon

Skippy Peanut Butter is $1.79
(okay, I'm hearing this MIGHT be regional, but it's worth checking out if you like Skippy)
$.40 from the 10/4 RP (Ugh, apparently this was a regional coupon and I am not in that region. I guess Target is just against Cincinnati this week!)
$1 Target Coupon
$.39 after MQ and TQ

Thanks to Ann for her help in compiling this list. See anything we missed? Please let me know!

0 Comments: