Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Check out things that no one else did on MckMama!

I did not hide from my faithful blog readers my pregnancy for the first 21 weeks! Not me! I'm an open book and I tell EVERYTHING! (It's a boy, if you didn't see the announcement, pray for me because that makes a 4, 2 and newborn: ALL BOYS!)

I do not have to go buy primer to use before we can FINALLY (yes, we finally picked out a color, I think. . . ) paint because there are currently 11 different shades of beige/brown on our wall. Nope. Who in their right mind would need that many different shades of paint on the wall before they make a decision? Definitely not me!

Okay, this is a big one, I don't EVER watch The Wendy Williams Show. Nope. I usually work on my blog while the boys are taking their nap, which happens to be around 2 in the afternoon, which leaves me with the choices of watching Soap Operas or The Wendy Williams Show. I feel as though, if I actually were to be watching such trash on TV, that I am choosing the lesser of 2 evils. Right?!?! Ugh. I need to reevaluate my life. . .

I did not send my husband out to Kroger last night before we went to bed because I forgot to buy extra papers. Nope. I ALWAYS remember to buy my extra papers (for the coupons!). I mean, I have a blog about saving money and using coupons to your advantage, how on earth could I FORGET to buy my papers? (Thanks, honey!)

We did not take our kids to King's Island this weekend. Nope. Our 4 year old son still isn't going poopy in the potty consistantly (Ugh, don't get me started: he "likes" to go poopy in his pants! Grr!). We told him if he wanted to go to King's Island he had to go poopy in the potty. Well, he went in the potty 2 times this week. On Friday he actually went in his pants 3 times! So anyway, we get to King's Island and he is very confused. He was asking us why he was there because he went poopy in his pants. Then he wanted to know if he was allowed to ride the rides. Ugh. So much for making punishments and rewards that we can stick with! I guess the highlight is that he very clearly understood that he wasn't supposed to be at King's Island. Oh well. Wait! I forgot! This is Not Me! Monday! None of this happened! Oh good, I feel so much better! :)

0 Comments: