Friday, October 9, 2009

Saving Sherry's BIG Announcement


Okay, so, for my regular readers, do you remember a couple of months ago when I went MIA for a week at a time (I think more than once. . .)? Well, now you know why! I love my children, but my pregnancies are filled with, well, let's just say visits to the restroom. I'm now almost 21 weeks along and just found out this afternoon that we are expecting our 3rd boy! What on earth am I going to do with 3 boys? It's a good thing I started couponing and stockpiling while they are still young, maybe I'll be able to survive the burden of feeding 3 teenage boys all at the same time!

Well, now you know why my posting is sometimes lacking (and it's getting harder and harder to sit on the couch and post as my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger!). I hope you will stick with me on this journey! If I go MIA again in mid-February, now you'll know why!

4 Comments:

The Gibson Family said...

Congrats Sherry!!! Happy for you....even if you did keep us in suspense!!

Real Moms Real Views said...

Congrats that is so exciting!!!

www.agiveawayeveryday.com

Lori said...

Happy for you, hang in there. Hope you feel better the rest of the way through your pregnancy.

Becky said...

How in the world did I miss this? CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you!