Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursdays! Please join us by posting your Thankful Thursdays on your blog and linking back up with this blog! Please use the above Thankful Thursday icon, you can copy it or go here to get the code. Don't have a blog? That's okay too! Just leave your Thankful Thursday message in the comments section! Thanks for participating! I'm thankful for all of you!


I am thankful that my house is finally getting painted! As I am typing this my dutiful husband is in the dining room painting! I'm so excited to see how it turns out! We are painting the entire downstairs then we are going to rip up the carpet (it's gross) and put down laminate wood flooring. I don't think I'll even recognize my own house!

I'm thankful for my Bible Study Group. We meet every other Wednesday and last night was the night for my house. I always feel like a burden has been lifted and being a wife and mom is so much easier after meeting with these women who are having some of the same experiences I am. Thanks girls!

I am thankful for my boys. Even though I'm slightly terrified about the reality of raising 3 boys, only 4 years apart, my boys make my life a joy. They make me laugh every single day. And I would definitely not have any amusing stories to tell if it weren't for them (see ANY of my Not Me! Mondays for proof!)

And finally, I am abundantly thankful for my husband. I could not have requested a better mate if I had filled out an order form! (Okay, I would NOT have checked the "die-hard football fan" box, but that's it!) I love you baby, thank you for all you do for me!

How about you? What are you thankful for?



2 Comments:

~Mo~ said...

I messed up on my first post, I pressed the button before I can change the YoPlus part, sorry!!

Thank You for having a Thankful Thursday Link.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful my Christmas shopping is almost done. I'm sure saving sherry will help me finish the rest:). I'm also thankful it is almost Friday. I'm thankful my husband did the grocery shopping this week.