Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday


(This isn't our actual graphic, my designer, who works for food, is doing actual paying work this week and we should have our REAL graphic next week!)

Welcome to Thankful Thursday! I decided that it would be good for me (and probably some of you) to take a few moments to let everyone know why we are thankful (and well, who doesn't love a good alliteration?) Please make a post on your blog and link up to my blog so that we can all see why YOU are thankful! Don't have a blog? That's okay too, just leave a comment about what you are thankful for! I think this is going to be a fun post every week! Nothing like starting your day being thankful!

I am thankful for my wonderful family! I have an amazing husband who doesn't mind (much) picking up the slack at home when I'm completely oblivious to the mess around me. I have 2 amazing boys who fill my days with laughter and tickle bugs! My family is awesome!

I am thankful I have this blog to help me help other people save money! I enjoy it so much because not only am I helping others, I'm helping myself! I've been a stay at home mom for over 4 years now and I feel like this blog is the only thing that keeps me using multi-syllabic words on a daily basis sometime! I have enjoyed the 14 months I've had so far doing Saving Sherry.

I am thankful that my son actually pooped in the potty 2 times this week. Yes, he's 4 and yes, he was completely day-time potty trained this spring, but for some reason, he's had a HUGE regression and he seems to be pulling out of it this week! Yea Drew!

So, what are YOU thankful for?





3 Comments:

JoAnna said...

I am thankful that my son's 9-month photo shoot went so well today, especially for a baby that seems so serious.
I am also thankful for a wonderful week off of work with my great husband and healthy baby boy.
And I can't say thank you enough to all of the women (and men) that help us save so much money with these awesome blogs and money-saving websites!

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that my husband does the dishes for me.
I'm thankful that my girls can entertain each other most of the time. I'm thankful for 100 calorie snackpacks. If only I didn't feel the need to eat two at a time. I'm thankful for heat since my house is getting cold.

Rob said...

I am thankful for my loving wife. Who makes me dinner and cleans my clothes most of the time. I am thankful for my boys. I am also thankful the my wife is so cheap, I likes to save money.