Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Saving Sherry Update


Tomorrow will (hopefully) be the beginning of my favorite idea as of yet for Saving Sherry. It's a new feature called "Thankful Thursday." So, be thinking of ways you are thankful or things you are thankful for and be ready to link up or leave a comment so that the world can see that we aren't just greedy, coupon hoarders, we are actually grateful people!

On Friday (evening-ish, I think) I will (again, hopefully) be making a HUGE announcement!

So, we are going to have a busy end of the week! I'm not sure how much posting I will be getting done today as I have a million errands to run after avoiding the outside world in general last week due to that cold, but I just wanted to let you know that big things will be happening starting tomorrow!

1 Comment:

Lori said...

hmmmm, looking forward to this Friday news.