Thursday, June 25, 2009

Saving Money at Little Caesar's


Okay, I have not mentioned that I love Crazy Bread. It's not like an "oh, we're already at Little Caesar's, so I'll just get the Crazy Bread" kind of addiction. It's a "I must drive right now to the nearest Little Caesar's to get Crazy Bread or someone will get hurt" kind of addiction. When I was pregnant with Jake I craved Crazy Bread every day. The problem? There wasn't one anywhere near me. The closest was about 30 minutes away. Well, to add insult to injury, they were actually building one about 2 miles from my house in my last trimester. Guess when it opened? Oh, yeah, you got it, while I was in the hospital delivering. Uh-huh. Not funny at all.

Anyway, I told you that story to tell you about this coupon. You can get a Crazy Bread Combo (which is an order of 8 pieces of Crazy Bread and Sauce) for $1.99. I WILL be using this coupon, you actually should be proud that I posted this before I used the coupon! I'm trying to hold off until tomorrow. . . I might make it. . .

0 Comments: