Thursday, June 25, 2009

Calling All Couponers

I just read something online that I wanted to share with you. A fellow blogger in Texas is asking everyone who can to send her all of their FREE Mighty Dog dog food coupons from the 6/14 SS to her to help her save the dogs in a local shelter. Also, she is looking for the FREE cat food coupon from the 4/26 SS. Apparently the shelter has run out of food and she is on a mission to help save those dogs and cats! Check out her blog Your Coupon Buddy for more details and if you have any coupons to send please send them to:

Your Coupon Buddy
P.O. Box 181
Forney, Texas 75126

2 Comments:

flemishe said...

She is looking for the free cat food coupons too, from 4/26 SS I believe.

Saving Sherry said...

Thanks! I must have missed that while the boys were having a Chex Mix food fight! I'll add that on!