Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meijer Shopping List for the Week of June 7


Meijer is having their 10/$10, get the 11th item free this week. Here are some match-ups for that sale:

Coupon Match-ups for 10/$10

Country Crock
$.35 from the 5/17 RP
FREE after both coupons!

Aunt Millie's Bread
$.35 from the 5/10 RP
$.30 after coupon!
I seriously wish I could find some more coupons, my boys LOVE this bread and I'm out of coupons and down to 1 loaf from the last sale!

Hunts Ketchup
$1/2 from the 5/10 SS
$.50 each

Ken's Dressing
$1 from the 5/3 SS
FREE after coupon!

Other Deals

Crystal Light Drink is B2G2
Good deal after 4 MQ and MB coupons!

Kraft Singles are $2
$1/2 Kraft Printables from last month (if you still have one) No longer available
$1 each after MQ and MB or $1.50 after MB only

Kleenex Family Packs are $2
$.50/3 in my coupons.com widget on the right
$.83 each after 1 MQ and 3 MB coupons

Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil is $2.50
$.75 from the 5/17 SS
$1 after 2 MQ and 1 MB coupons

Did I miss something? Please let me know!
Oh, I totally forgot that they are doing their 1/2 price Lysol this week! There are Lysol coupons in this week's SS. You should be able to score some Lysol on the cheap!

0 Comments: