Thursday, June 4, 2009

Join Pinecone Research! Hurry!

DEAD DEAL
Sorry folks! This one went really quickly! According to the e-mail I received from them they filled their quota in 3 hours! Hope you got in on the great research group! If not, the next time they let people sign up, I'll post it as soon as I find out!

You really need to sign up for this survey site! I usually don't say you "need" to do anything, but Pinecone is my FAVORITE survey site and they usually aren't accepting new participants. (For the girls in my Bible Study THIS is the site I told you that you needed to sign up for when they had open invitations again!) They send you surveys, you fill them out (usually takes about 10 - 20 minutes, depending on the survey) and they send you a check for $3! They don't add it to your account and let you hit $100 before they send you anything, they send you a $3 check!! It's sweet!

Click Here or on the image above to sign up with Pinecone Research. You need to hurry, they usually fill up on how many people they want to add to the program really quickly! HURRY!!!

2 Comments:

The Wifeyness said...

I try to read your blog several times every week - you've helped me trim our household grocery bills down to a $40/week average! I've never heard of filling out a survey & getting paid for it! For some reason, when I click on the link, it comes up with an "international free stuff" page...very peculiar. I think I'm doing something wrong. Could you help me figure out what to do? Thanks! - Amy

Saving Sherry said...

Hi Amy!

It's always great to hear from my readers! I'm so glad I've helped you save so much money! This deal filled up really fast so you must have missed it and they were diverting everything to somewhere else. I'm hoping they will be taking more people again soon!

Thanks! And sorry you missed out!
Sherry