Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday is National Donut Day!


Okay, I personally think that National Donut Day is worthy of it being a National Holiday where business close down and everyone reflects on the wonderfulness of the donut. Others might disagree, ie: My mother can't stand the smell of donuts, much less the taste. I won't get into the torture invoked upon her by a box of Krispie Kremes while my brother and I were growing up! Let's just say that there were lots of breathy "Hi Mom!"s right in her face. I'm laughing thinking about it. But, I digress, here are some of the people celebrating the wonderful day that is National Donut Day on Friday, June 5th:


  • Krispie Kreme (my personal all time favorite)- 1 FREE donut of your choice for everyone!
  • Dunkin' Donuts- 1 FREE donut with any beverage purchase
  • Hostess- Go here to get a $1 coupon for any bag or box of Hostess Donettes or regular sized Donuts

0 Comments: