Saturday, June 27, 2009

Making Money with Nicole's Saving Advantage



Okay, I've seen this everywhere and after talking to customer service myself, I am convince that this is a legitimate deal so I want to share it with you.

Sign up for Nichole's Saving Advantage by clicking on the image above. It's a short form to fill out and you will soon be able to access the site to see tons of deals. The cost of a trial membership is $1.95. After the first month, the membership fee does go up, BUT you can cancel your membership at the end of your 30 days and you will still get a $25 Target Gift Card!! So, I pay $1.95 and they send me a $25 Target Gift Card!

This is a $23 MONEYMAKER!!

When I spoke to customer service they said I could cancel at the end of the trial period with no hassle by phone or online. This is one awesome deal! Hurry before it's over! They have had this free gift card before and it's finally back!

1 Comment:

Joelle said...

I did this back in april and it worked just the way you say it will. I paid for the trial, cancelled on day 30 and still received my $25 gift card.