Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Saving Money with FREE KFC


Have you seen these coupons yet? Thanks to KFC and Oprah, you can print off this coupon and take it to a local KFC and get 2 pieces of their new Kentucky Grilled Chicken, 2 sides and a biscuit! That is awesome! It limits it to 1 per person, but it has been reported that you can print 4 per computer, so you can take the entire family! Guess what were having for dinner?


You can only print out these coupons through tomorrow, but they are good until the 19th, it does exclude the 10th, so don't try to use them on Mother's Day!


Edited to add:
If you are having problems getting you KFC coupons, Oprah.com recommends e-mailing KFC.PublicRelations@KFC.com and letting them know about it.
Happy Savings!

3 Comments:

Lori said...

Sherry,
I tried to print (a minute ago) and it said I've already printed and I DID NOT. I really want me some KFC.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Saving Sherry said...

Lori-

You might want to try it again, they were having problems with the site due to the overwhelming amount of people accessing it. Or, try Oprah.com, I hear she has the coupon there as well. HTH!