Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Saving Memories


Happy Birthday to my amazing husband.

I wanna make you smile
Whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do, is grow old with you

I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
So, it could be so nice growing old with you,....

I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you
Feed you
Even let you hold the remote control

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink
Oh I could be the (wo)man that grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you.

(Adam Sandler, I Wanna Grow Old With You)

You are the most amazing man I have ever had the privilege to meet and I am honored that God chose you for me. Thank you for everything you do for the boys and myself. We love you so much!
Love always,
Your Sherry

1 Comment:

Lori said...

I love that song, I was out in Salt Lake CIty some years ago on vacation and went to an outdoor concert where they sang accapella and they sang this song, first time I heard it. They were called TMinus5 if you want to know.