Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meijer Shopping List for the Week of May 24




DiGiorno Pizza is $5
$1 in my coupons.com widget on the right side of the blog
$1 printable via Meijer Mealbox
$3 after both coupons!

Oscar Mayer Bologna is $1.25
$1 in my coupons.com widget on the right side of the blog
$0.75 after coupon

Boneless Pork Loin is $1.59/lb

Aunt Millie’s Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns are $.99
$.35 in the 4/26 or 5/10 RP
$.29 after coupon

Chi-Chi’s Salsa is $1
$1/2 in the 5/17 SS
$.50 each after coupon

That's all I see for now! Did I miss a great deal (I really hope so because this is a sad Meijer week), leave me a comment!

1 Comment:

Sally said...

The Orville Redebacher popcorn is B1G1 Free and I have $.50 coupons. Don't know what regular price is. Also super pretzels are 1/2 off and I have $.75 coupons. That should make them a really good deal.