Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursdays! Please join us by posting your Thankful Thursdays on your blog and linking back up with this blog! Please use the above Thankful Thursday icon, you can grab the code from the bottom of this post. Don't have a blog? That's okay too! Just leave your Thankful Thursday message in the comments section! Thanks for participating! I'm thankful for all of you!

First, I am VERY thankful that it seems everyone in my house is on the mend! Drew's new meds seem to be taking care of the ear infection and Jake's nasty cough is finally quieting down. I'm also thankful that Rob, Drew and I didn't catch the flu from Jake!

I'm thankful that my new son appears to be doing well. He likes to put pressure on the nerves of my back, so I take that as a sign he's growing well!

I am thankful that I have friends that I can call on whenever I need help and they will come through for me in a pinch!

I'm thankful my Children's Choir Fall Performance went smoothly! They scared me in dress rehearsal by forgetting the words to almost every song, but they pulled it together for the performance just like they always do!

I am thankful that I can take a week off from blogging like I had to do this week and not receive hate mail from my readers! Thank you so much for understanding! I got several e-mails from people praying for a speedy recovery for the boys and I really appreciated them all!

I'm thankful that I'll finally be able to get back to blogging this week! I've already started CVS deals and it feels good to be back!

What are YOU thankful for?


Grab my code:






3 Comments:

Joshlin said...

I am so glad you are back and doing good.

Have a blessed day!

amidanger said...

I am thankful for NPR. While taking Conner to school today, they aired a story about "Race to the Top" an education reform program that I can cite in my paper due tomorrow. Yay! I am also thankful that the kids had a good week and no one is sick (knock, knock, knock.) One more! Thankful that Joe will be home in 28 days!

Naomi said...

I saw this post and it inspired me to write a thanful thurday blog!! I thank you for this!! I am thankful for sooooo much! To God be the glory b/c everything I have to be thankful for is a straight blessing from hIM!!!