Monday, November 16, 2009

More Great Artscow Deals


Looking for that perfect Christmas gift for the person who has everything? Well, here it is! Artscow is offering their personalized Christmas ornaments for $1.99 for the first one and $2.99 for any addition ones with FREE SHIPPING!! Just use the code XMASONMT at checkout. Some are 1 sided and some are 2 sided! You have to check them out!

I'm so very glad that my grandmother doesn't know how to use a computer, because now all of her Christmas presents will be surprises! Artscow guarantees delivery by Christmas if gifts are ordered before November 30, but this deal expires on the 29th, so get on it and make someone a very special Christmas present this year!

Check out other Artscow deals here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sherry, I am now a huge fan of Artscow because of your site. I am just wondering where you are finding the info on new deals. They aren't sending me any emails.
-Hannah

Saving Sherry said...

Well, I don't know, they just send me e-mails. They started sending them the first time I signed up with them. Sorry! Wish I could be of more help!