Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Welcome to another edition of Thankful Thursdays! Please join us by posting your Thankful Thursdays on your blog and linking back up with this blog! Please use the above Thankful Thursday icon, you can grab the code from the bottom of this post or go here to get it. Don't have a blog? That's okay too! Just leave your Thankful Thursday message in the comments section! Thanks for participating! I'm thankful for all of you!

I am very thankful this morning for my wonderful husband! I went to my ladies Bible Study last night with the house in disarray and came home to a sparkling clean home! I almost cried I was so happy! (Of course, that probably has something to do with the pregnancy hormones! I cry at cartoons anymore!)

I am thankful that my 4 year old is feeling better. He woke up from his nap on Sunday with a temperature of over 102 and he felt horrible. Apparently one of his tubes was clogged and he had an ear infection. Poor baby! He's all better now and getting into as much trouble as ever!

I am thankful for my crock pot. Dinner is already cooking and I don't have to worry about it all day! I think whoever invented the crock pot deserves an extra star in his or her crown!

I am thankful that I get to teach another coupon class tonight! I love helping people learn new ways to help stretch their dollar further! It's waaaaay too much fun to go to the store and buy $100 worth of stuff for less than $5! I just hope I can keep my energy level up all day long so I don't fall asleep at the class (that would be embarrassing!).

So, what are YOU thankful for?

Grab my code:





1 Comment:

Unknown said...

While I don't have a blog, I wanted to leave my "thankful" here...I am thankful for friends of all kinds - God is so good and reminds us that we all are His creation, made in His image and for that I am thankful! Happy Thursday!