Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saving Sherry Update

(Yawn) Hi everyone. I'm afraid you are going to have to bear with me this week. My oldest son woke up from his nap last Sunday with a 102 temperature. My husband took him to Urgent Care and we found out it was an ear infection (his tube was clogged!) so we started him on antibiotics. Yesterday I took my younger son to the doctor with the same 102 temperature, but flu-like symptoms. Yup, it's the flu. Today I was running a 99.3 temperature (my OB started me on Tamiflu yesterday). This evening my oldest had a 45 minute scream feast while holding his ear and crying until the Tylenol kicked in. After 2 more hours at the Urgent Care he is on a much stronger antibiotic to kill the ear infection that is now worse than it was last week. Ugh.

So, I'm trying to post, but I've been a little busy. And really, really, REALLY tired. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better tomorrow and I can get my work done. Until then, sorry, but my brain isn't working enough to look for deals! :)

1 Comment:

Andrea said...

Sherry I just want you to know I will be praying for you and your family tonight! Once you get some rest PLEASE let us know how the family is.

Blessings,
Andrea