Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Target Shopping List for the Week of Nov 15


Okay, let's start with the bad news. *sigh* Target has now put a limit on their coupons. You will have to load a program to your computer to be able to print them and you will only be able to print 2 Target coupons per computer before you get the dreaded "print limit reached" message. For now, sites like hotcouponworld still have the old coupons on their generators, but will not be able to post the new coupons. From what I hear, they have greatly increased the size of the coupons and the amount of color on them (similar to the coupons.com coupons). I totally understand why they did this, I really do, it just makes me sad. Here in the Cincinnati area, I like to refer to it as "shelf-clearing central." Sometimes by the time I have posted a deal, the shelves are already cleared. It's annoying, yes, and bad for the company in that when people go there to get deals and they are sold out of them many people leave very unhappy and don't want to shop at that store anymore. I can't tell you the amount of times I've heard customers yelling at employees at various stores because they are out of an advertised product. (I seriously think that some people think the employees sit in the back of the store and make some of this stuff by hand or something, it's ridiculous!) So, that's the bad news, now onto the deals! WAIT!! I forgot! Apparenlty the new Target Coupon Printing System is not compatible with Windows 7, so if you have Windows 7, you will not be able to print them at all. Oh, and there is no more printing from the kiosks at Target. That is gone too. :( Onto the deals:

Chinet Plates are $4.74
$1 printable for FF and IE (I hear there are $1 peelies on many of them)
Receive a $5 Target Gift Card wyb 2
$1.24 each after 2 coupons and GC

Ritz Crackers and Crackerfuls are $2.50-ish
$1 in the 11/8 SS
$1 Target Printable
B1G1 FREE in the 8/23 SS
2 boxes for $.50ish after all 3 coupons!

Triscuits are $2.50-ish
$1 in the 11/8 SS
$1 Target Printable
$.50 after both coupons

McCormick Cinnamon and Chili Powder are $.99
$1 in the 10/18 RP
FREE after coupon

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Tubs are $1.87
$.75 Target Coupon on Red Plum
$.75 printable IE or FF
$.37 after both coupons

Del Monte Canned Vegetables are $.45
$1/8 from the 11/15 RP
$.33 each after coupon

Gold Medal Flour is $2
$.50 printable
$1.50 after coupon

Swanson Chicken Broth is $.49
$.35/4 in the 11/8 SS
$.40 each after coupon

Betty Crocker Potatoes are $.79
$.35 in the 11/15 GM insert
$.44 after coupon

Stove Top Stuffing is $.79

Heinz Gravy is $.79
$1/3 printable
$.47 each after coupon

Up & Up Tub Wipes are $1.57
$1 Target Printable
$.57 after coupon
(Good luck finding these, this is one of those "shelves already cleared" items in this area and rumor has it managers aren't reordering or restocking until the coupon expires!)

See anything I missed? Please let me know!

4 Comments:

Lori said...

With the UP & Up wipes your better off paying the 57¢ or so and get the tub considering how much baby wipes are w/o coupons. Still a good deal.

Saving Sherry said...

It's a great deal that I wish I could get my hands on! It's just all 3 of the Targets around me are sold out! :(

Jennifer said...

Wonder if you can do a special order request like people do at Krogers. Then you can get ahold of some of the wipes.

Saving Sherry said...

Jennifer-

Since Target coupons actually state that you can only use 1 per transaction (although most stores don't really abide by that rule) I doubt it. Plus, with the rumors going around about the failure to restock on purpose, that doesn't help my cause either. But, I'm going shopping tonight so maybe I can score some! :)