Thursday, April 2, 2009

Saving Money with Swagbucks


Search & Win



Okay, so I know I've talked about this before, but I really want everyone to know about it! Swagbucks is awesome! I have been using Swagbucks for about a month and a half and I am seriously raking in the bucks!

For those of you who don't know, Swagbucks is a search engine that randomly give you "bucks" (points) while you are searching. Those bucks can be redeemed for prizes! I already have enough for a $20 Target Gift Card and would have enough left over for a $5 Starbucks Gift Card! You can even get electronics; I'm debating if I should hold onto my points until I have enough to get an iPod Touch!

The only thing I have done differently in my browsing is I downloaded the Swagbucks Bar to do my searching in, this means I don't have to keep going back to the Swagbucks site to search. That's it! Everything else is the exact same as before except that I'm getting points to get great FREE stuff! You all know how much I LOVE free stuff! I usually average around 3 - 5 points a day by searching, but I also get points for buying things online. When I buy my coupons from E-bay, I get more points! So, coupons to get stuff at the store for FREE while I get points to get more stuff for FREE; sounds like a win/win to me!

If you have not checked out Swagbucks yet, I suggest you do it now and start getting paid to search the web!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: