Friday, April 17, 2009

CLEAN HOUSE COMES TO CINCINNATI!!!!!


CLEAN HOUSE IS HERE!!!! CLEAN HOUSE IS HERE!!!! CLEAN HOUSE IS HERE!!!!!


Okay, can you tell what my favorite TV show is by my overreaction? Clean House has chosen it's Messiest House in the County and it is in Cincinnati! They are having their yard sale tomorrow, Saturday, April 18 from 10 -2 at the empty Steve & Barry's store at Glenway Crossing. (Details here.)


Okay, first I must tell you that I am out of town and even out of state visiting my parents and had planned on coming home tomorrow afternoon. Now you must know that I am so very addicted to this show that I am actually debating leaving my parents house either tonight or at the crack of dawn tomorrow so that I will be able to make it to this sale and meet Mark. Yup, I love me some Mark Brunetz. I would think it was the best thing ever if he redecorated my house. Even when I absolutely hate the taste of the homeowners, I like how Mark decorates their house! I have actually debated asking everyone I know to give me all of their extra stuff just cluttering up their house so that I can put it all in my house and apply for Messiest Home in the Country!


So, stay tuned to see if I actually get to meet the object of my design desire!


Happy Savings!

0 Comments: