Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Saving Money at Ikea


Attention Teachers!!


I was at Ikea last night buying some step stools for my son who had his potty party last night because he is finally potty trained!!!!!! (I'm a little excited about that!) Anyway, I happened to notice a sign by the restaurant that said on May 7 they are having Teacher Appreciation Night from 6-8pm! If you bring you school ID you can get FREE food and register for prizes that will be given out every 15 minutes (registration starts at 5:30). I just checked Ikea's site and I didn't see anything about this great deal, but they only are letting me view the April calender, so that's probably why I can't find it.


So, mark you calenders now so that you can get FREE food and maybe some prizes! This makes me almost wish I was still teaching instead of staying home with my boys, wait, no it doesn't, it just makes me wish I didn't throw away my school ID badge!!


Happy Savings!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome!