Monday, February 16, 2009

Saving Money with Swagbucks


Okay, where have I been? I've been seeing stuff about Swagbucks for months now and I have just been ignoring it. I finally checked it out almost 2 weeks ago and I am in LOVE! This site is great! You just use it to search like you use google and it will randomly award you "swagbucks" these are points that you can use to buy stuff! I already have around 50 points after not even 2 weeks! That's more than enough for a $5 Starbucks gift card! I didn't have to do anything special, just surf the web like I normally do! I absolutely recommend that you try this site out! (I did download the search bar so I don't have to keep going to the site to search, other than that, it's just been normal stuff.) This site has the Saving Sherry Star of approval!

You can also get more "bucks" by doing your online shopping through the site and even recycling old electronics! Try it out and let me know what you think!

0 Comments: