Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saving Money with Freebies

Here are some great freebies and 1 coupon I thought everyone would be interested in!

  • Sign up here to get a FREE Mr. Clean mini Magic Eraser. I LOVE these things! They get everything off my walls after the boys put it there!
  • Go here to get a FREE Easy Bakeware pan. These are the ones that are made out of silicone and nothing sticks to it and you can wad it up in a ball! You have to pay $7.95 shipping or sign up for some $25 deal that you can call and cancel, but they have a wide selection of pans and accessories that you can get for free.
  • Go here to sign up to get a $1.50 coupon towards your next purchase of Pampers diapers. Every coupon I can get for those things I grab! Diapers are NOT getting cheaper!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: