Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Saving Money with Crazy-Good Deals

So, in scouring the Internet for deals I found several deals posted on other blogs, so, so that you will be able to save loads of money, I stole them! (I am giving credit to the blog that I found the deal on, so I think it's legal :) . )

Kroger

  • Comfort Diapers (Kroger brand) are $5.99- use this coupon (or I hear some packages have peelies) to make them $2.99!! (Thanks to Crystal)

CVS

  • Mylanta Ultimate Strength Mint or Cherry (12 oz) is on sale for $3.50, get $3 back in ECBs (this is not marked, use the scanner to make sure you have the right ones)- use $2 printable here (they e-mail you the coupon after you register) or the $2 coupon from the 1/4 insert to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and ECBs. (limit 5) (Thanks to Crystal)
  • Neutrigina 3.5 oz bars- UPC 070501010105 are $2.99, buy 2 and get $10 back in ECBs- that's a serious MONEYMAKER!! (limit 1) (Thanks to Crystal) (Good luck finding these, I'm hearing rumors that CVS has actually pulled them from their shelves until the ECB deal is over.)
  • Natural Dentist Mouthwash (16 oz) is $9.99, get $4 back in ECBs (I hear rumors that some places have them on sale for $6.99, but not any stores around me have that price)- use this printable coupon to get $2 off and use this rebate to get $10 back when you buy 2, after coupon, ECBs and rebate this becomes as MONEYMAKER of $2. (limit 5) (Thanks to The Thrifty Mama)

Target

  • Goldfish Crackers are $1.67- $1.76- use this $1 Target Pepperidge Farms coupon to make them $.67- $.76 (you must be a Hot Coupon World member to access them, but it's free to join and a great resource for couponers!) (Thanks to Shannon)
  • Kashi Soft Baked Cereal Bars are priced anywhere from $2.75-$3.29 (unfortunately, mine was the later)- use this $2 printable and this $1 Target Kashi coupon to make them FREE or really cheap! (I cannot remember where I found this deal so I apologize to whomever I stole this from!)

Walgreens

Those are all of the great deals I found this week. Thanks to all of the people who blogged about them and all of the people who sent the deals to the blogs I read!

Happy Savings!

0 Comments: