Monday, February 23, 2009

Saving Money with Crazy-Good Deals

Seriously, I completely need to check to make sure my brain is still in tact! I completely missed 2 deals yesterday that are MONEYMAKERS! What on earth was I doing?!?! Oh, yeah, being a wife and mother and choir/orchestra director! Sundays are busy at our house!

CVS


  • Renuzit TriScents Air Fresheners are $5.49, get $2 back in ECBs- use the $4 coupon from yesterday's paper to make this a MONEYMAKER after coupon and ECBs! (limit 5)

Target

Edited because I've apparently really lost my mind! I am applying coupons to things they don't apply to! My appoligies! Mad props to Mich for catching my HUGE mistake!

Get a $5 Gift Card from Target when you buy 2 Gillette Razors. Mix and Match as you wish :

  • Venus Razor is $7.99- use $2 coupon from the 2/8 P&G insert and $3 Target printable here to make it $2.99
  • Fusion Razor is $7.99- use $4 coupon from the 2/8 P&G insert to make it $3.99

Either way (2 Venus, 2 Fusion or 1 of each) after coupons and gift card you will be paying from $.49 or $1.49 each! Not bad for a great razor (but it's still not as good as the deal I made up in my head using my imaginary coupons).

    Happy Savings!

    2 Comments:

    liqidimond said...

    The HCW Target coupon is for the Gilette Venus, Divine, Embrace and Breeze not for the Gilette Fusion. So I don't think you could combine the Target + manufacterer coupons?

    Saving Sherry said...

    AHHHH!!! You're totally right! That's why I didn't see this yesterday! I just made it up today! Thanks for catching that!