Saturday, February 28, 2009

HURRY HURRY HURRY GREAT DIAPER COUPON

Go to my coupon widget or click here to get a $3 Huggies coupon and a $5 Huggies coupon! Run don't walk to the nearest printer and print these out! Coupons.com has a print limit so they will disappear when that limit is reached! HURRY!!

Happy Savings!


**Edited to add that it looks like next week (March 8-14) Walgreens is going to have a RR deal on Huggies: buy $25 of Huggies, get $10 back in RRs. If you're a big Wags shopper, looks like a great way to use these coupons!

2 Comments:

Sally said...

Sweet. THanks. We need diapers and were deciding which ones to buy.

Saving Sherry said...

What can I say, I'm a giver! :) I'm looking into deals for future use. . . I'm hearing rumors of a RR deal at Wags, but I haven't seen it with my own eyes yet. I'll look into it later!